From 10 April there will be a small change to the times that the mobile post office van visits. Currently the mobile post office is with us from 9-11am on Mondays and Thursdays. From 10 April the van will be with us between 8.30 and 10.30 am on Mondays and Thursdays. The van will continue to be located in the Village Hall car park for its visits.
The mobile service provides customers with a range of Post Office® products and services including:
· Post Office® Card Account
· Postage Stamps
· Bill and Budget Payment Schemes
· Banking Services for 95% of the high street
· Telephone top up
· Special Delivery TM
· Home Shopping Returns
· Motor vehicle taxation
· International letters / packets
· Bureau currency for all destinations
Also available on the van are posting materials, greeting cards for all occasions, wrapping paper and stationery.