Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, do not use our website.
- Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
Where you submit any material to the website (including text, graphics, video or audio) you thereby grant to us a perpetual, royalty free, non- exclusive licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, create derivative works from and exercise all copyright in relation to any such work and/or incorporate it in any other works
- Licence to use website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website, provided that:
- you must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system;
- you must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent;
- you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
- you agree to use this website only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this website by any third party.
- Limitations of liability
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable skill and care). Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under these terms and conditions or in connection with our website, whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise including, without limitation, any loss of profits, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings. However, nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
We may update these terms and conditions from time to time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
- Entire agreement
- Law and jurisdiction
This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes arising in relation to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
This policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information will we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your visits to and use of this website
- Information you provide when contacting us by email or any contact forms on the website.
Information about website visits
We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website and for marketing purposes.
We may send a cookie which may be stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website and for marketing purposes.
We may also use that information to recognise your computer when you visit our website, and to personalise our website for you. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. This will however have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
Using your personal data
- Send information (other than marketing communications) to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or email or by similar technology
- Send marketing communications to you relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post, or where you have specifically agreed to it, by email or similar technology. You can inform us at any time if you would no longer like marketing communications to be sent to you by emailing us at email@example.com
- Provide other companies or entities with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user.
- To the extent we are required to do so by law
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- To the purchaser or seller (or prospective purchaser or seller) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling or purchasing.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purposes of direct marketing.
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot secure the security of data sent over the internet.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee.
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes. You can also instruct us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes by email to xxx at any time.
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.
Fittleworth Parish Clerk
Mare Hill Road