Information and advice from WSCC


The following links provide more detailed useful information

Loss of Water:
• Residents: If individual residents find they are without water they should contact their Water Utilities Company (Southern Water or South East Water) to report the issue.

There are no comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked (*).