Skip to content
- From 2 December you will no longer be required to stay at home whenever possible.
- You will not be allowed to mix with anyone from outside your household or support bubble indoors, either in a private home or a public place.
- You can socialise in groups of up to six people outdoors – either in private gardens or public places.
- Support bubbles can be formed between one household and another which contains only one adult – with some exceptions.
- You can also form a support bubble with another household if you have a child under one, or a child under five with a disability that needs continuous care.