- This event has passed.
Fittleworth Village Hall CIO – Annual General Meeting
29 July 2020 @ 7:00 pm
FITTLEWORTH VILLAGE HALL CIO
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
NOTICE is hereby given that the second Annual General Meeting of Fittleworth Village Hall CIO (the CIO) will be held at Fittleworth Village Hall on 29th July 2020 at 7.00pm.
The business before the meeting is to:
- receive the annual report of the charity trustees and give an account of the work of the CIO and its activities during the preceding year
- receive the accounts of the CIO for the preceding financial year
- note the names of the persons appointed to serve as charity trustees under clauses 9.3.3 and 9.5 of the CIO’s constitution
- re-elect retiring charity trustees and elect persons to serve as new charity trustees under clause 9.4 of the CIO’s constitution, and
- for the members of the CIO only, to appoint one or more qualified independent examiners for the coming year to examine the accounts of the CIO in accordance with the Charities Act 2011.
Note: inhabitants of the Parish of Fittleworth of 18 years and upward have the right to vote on the election of charity trustees under item 4 above but no other business.
Due to restrictions on the numbers that can currently be in the Hall, bearing in mind the need for social distancing, we would be grateful if you could let me know in advance if you plan to attend. If we have a number wishing to attend greater than the Hall can safely accommodate the meeting may need to be postponed or held remotely.
- July 2020